Available on the Jackson, Germantown (suburb of Memphis) and Hendersonville (suburb of Nashville) Campuses
For those seeking teacher licensure.
The purpose of the M.A.Ed. program is to provide relevant
continuing programming for educators seeking a diversity
of knowledge, skills and values for post-baccalaureate
preparation and licensure.
Objectives of the Program
Students in the M.A.Ed. program will:
- Enhance their knowledge, skills, and values relating
to the major issues facing today’s practitioners in
- Apply research skills to current education problems.
- Augment current licensure with new licensure
- Initially prepare, for some individuals with noneducation
degrees, to become licensed teachers.
- Be encouraged in their Christian commitment and
service to society.
4/9/2013 - Union to host SCORE conversation on education
7/30/11 - 17965
Latoya Jones displays her Master of Arts in Education diploma at Union's summer graduation ceremony. - Beth Spain
5/21/11 - 17615
Masters of arts in education graduates Chelsea Bergeron and Isaac Brooks look at their diplomas during spring graduation. - Deanna Santangelo