Apply early. You'll be in the best position for financial aid and to secure your place in the incoming class. Have questions? We're here to help.
- Step 1: Complete your application and submit $35 application fee.
- Step 2: Have your official transcript and ACT or SAT scores sent to us.
- Union University
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
1050 Union University Drive
Jackson, TN 38305
- Step 3: Meet your enrollment counselor.
- Step 4: Come visit us! We'd love to meet you and show you around.
- Step 5: Submit your deposit.
- Step 6: File your FAFSA.
Please request a transcript (including GPA on a 4.0 scale and ACT and/or SAT scores) from your guidance counselor and have it sent to:
In order to be considered official, transcripts with at least six semesters of grades need to be sent directly to Union from the school in a sealed envelope.
After you are accepted, you will be able to pay by check or online via a link that will be sent to you.