Downloadable Schedule Instructions
We're pleased to offer scheules you can download into Outlook or other calendar programs. Here are a few instructions you should follow as you look to add them.
- All dates, times and opponents are subject to change.
- Once you import the file into your Outlook calendar, any schedule changes made to the Union University schedule will need to be manually updated in your Outlook calendar.
In addition, if you have imported the CSV once and then import it a second time, it will create a duplicate entry. Tip: Delete the first schedule, before downloading an updated CSV file.
- The Union University schedule includes regular season games
Downloading the .csv file
- Download the .CSV file.
- Save the file to a location that you will remember.
- After it has finished downloading, locate the file and follow your calendar program's instructions for importing events.
Importing the schedule to your Outlook calendar
- From the top toolbar, click File -> Import and Export
- Select "Import from another program or file" and click Next
- Select "Comma Separated Values (Windows)" and click Next
- Click the Browse button and navigate to the saved schedule file, select "Do not import duplicate items" and click Next
- From the "Select destination folder" pop-up, click on Calendar and click Next
- In the next window, under the box labeled, "The following actions will be performed:", click the box next to the option labeled, "Import ".csv" into folder: Calendar."
- Click OK, then click Finish
- A status window will appear that says, "Importing Appointments from "142.csv" into Calendar"