Come join us for these four day intensive workshops. Stay at the beautiful campus and learn from some of today’s most gifted preachers and teachers.
Courses blend theological foundations, practical essentials, and personal spiritual growth for a rich and unique experience of learning and discipleship.
If a day institute does not meet your schedule, you may also want to check out our evening school program.
- September 17-20, 2013 - Preaching and Teaching For Spiritual Growth:
Planning, Preparing and Presenting Biblical Messages that Edify and Equip Christ's Church | register now
- September 24-27, 2013 - Strengthening Expository Preaching:
Preaching and Teaching Christ and the Truths of the Scriptures from All the Scriptures | register now
- October 22-25, 2013 - Practical Preaching Workshop
Improve your preaching/teaching skills by delivering a message before peers and faculty. Receive feedback and suggestions. Teaching sessions by faculty and interaction with peers round out the workshop week. |
- Other special two day institutes will be scheduled separately. If you would like to host an institute in your region, please call our office to work out the details
- 2013 Institutes (.pdf)
What Participants Are Saying About Our Institutes
- Thank you for the awesome experience I had being a part of last weeks institute! The whole week was
something I will never forget! I definitely felt God's presence in every lecture, every prayer time,
every session, the beautiful music, and the great times of fellowship!
- "It has helped me to be more focused in my leadership and preaching style, making Christ the Center and object of worship for the people."
- "The insightful and coherent teaching would make me decide to come back to another institute."
- "This is wonderful; the subjects, the speakers, etc."
- "I was greatly blessed. I could not have asked for more."
- "This institute was so different. It was very spirit-filled, great information, great fellowship. Just what I needed! Each lecture seemed very spiritual, well-prepared each lecturer had his own way and style. Adding their wealth of knowledge was much appreciated."
- "The topics discussed were what I needed and answered questions that our church is experiencing."
- "I felt I needed to get away to give the Lord opportunity to speak with me-what better place!"
- "I am so excited that I came. Excellent!"
- "The two institutes I have attended are by far the best training experiences I have attended. I am so inspired and challenged by the ministry of the Holy Spirit and the Word. Thank you so much!"
- "Loved it!" "Was tremendous!"
- Price: $180 per institute (includes class materials and meals)
- Spouse Registration $119 (includes meals.)
- Lodging available on site for $30 per night. Call for details and reservations or register online.
- 10:00 a.m. Registration | 10:30 a.m. First Session
- Institutes conclude at 1:00 p.m. on Friday
- " You can earn undergraduate college credit toward the Associate of Divinity by completing institutes or Monday Evening Schools and fulfilling additional assignments.
This requires that you apply for admission to our Associate of Divinity program, either as a degree-seeking student or as a non-degree-seeking student.
The application is simple to complete, but an added tuition charge will be assessed. For further information, go to the
Associate of Divinity page
or email the program director at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 901.757.7977.