108E White Hall, Box 3145
Jackson, Tennessee 38305
- B.S., Arkansas State University
- M.B.A., Union University
Courses Commonly Taught
- Anatomy and Physiology I and II Laboratories
- Biology 100 Laboratory
- Microbiology Laboratory
Current Research Involvement
- Nar'asha Randall: Development of procedure to identify bacteria that produce hydrogen sulfide.
- Teala Terrell: Identification of Bacillus and Erwinia Sp. from European Aspen.
Previous Research Involvement
- Jeff Hirtes: Identification of an endogenous yeast from European Aspen.
- Carrie Moore: Identification of endogenous bacteria in shoot tip cultures of European Aspen.
- Amber Wilsey: Antimicrobial effects of Sovereign Silver™ Argentyn 23® and Oregon Grape Root