Research Grant Recipients Fall 2004
- Dr. Kyle Hathcox and Brian Taylor “Testing the
Effectiveness of the multi-leaf collimator (MLC) device on a Siemens Medical
Linear Accelerator” (St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital)
- Dr. Haifei Li and Robert Wayne Campbell “A Database
Management System for Tracking Usage of the Recreation Facility”
- Dr. Kina Mallard and Jill Martin “Strategies and
Processes for Targeting Hispanic Markets at LifeWay Christian Resources”
- Dr. Jeanette Russ, Ginger Allen, David Foster, Weston
Gentry, Andy Robinette, Josh Shrewsbury “The Little Box: A Device for
Assisting Children with Cortical Visual Impairment (CVI)”
- Dr. Hal Poe and Gregory Poore “What Are People For?
The Agrarian Vision of Wendell Berry”
- Jim Veneman and Tyler Malone “Shared Light: A Visual
Exploration of the Union University Art Department”
Undergraduate Research Grant Recipients Spring 2005
Dr. Theresa Blakley, Amber Dixon, Whitney Morreau, Rachel
Peterson, Victoria Shackelford: "A Marriage License is NOT a License to Rape:
Advocating for Elimination of Spousal Rape Exception Laws"
Dr. Darin White and Landon Preston: "Consumer Behavior
and Religious Anthropology: A Quantitative Analysis of the Relationship
Concerning Religiosity and Materialism"
Dr. Jimmy Davis, Leslie Kay Brown, and Jennifer Lauren Hammam:
"Seven-Coordinated Chemistry: 1. Kinetics and Mechanisms; 2. Green Chemistry