- Dr. Chris Blair and Nic Pfost "Indigenous Outreach
International: A Film"
- Dr. Ron Boud and Nathaniel Webb "Composition of
Original Music in Two Complete Multi-Movement Works"
- Dr. Chris Hail and Denise Baughman "Gender
Differences in Logic"
- Dr. Sally Henrie and Kimberly Lindsey "Development
of a Teacher's Manual and Additional Experiments for the Green Chemistry
Laboratory Manual for High School Students"
- Dr. Haifei Li and Robert Jacks "A Study of Computer
Ethics Courses Offered by Computer Science Departments in American
- Dr. Karen Martin and Tiffany Ramirez "La madre de
los mestizos: Portrayals of Malinche from Woman to Scapegoat"
- Dr. Randy Schwindt, Ginger Allen, Jon Brasher,
Jeremy Sullivan, Josh Armacost, Joshua Brooks "Solar Energy Business
Feasibility: A Study for Missionaries in Northern Africa"
- Dr. Gregory Thornbury and Gregory Poore "Herman
Dooyeweerd: A Study"
- Dr. Jan Wilms and Kendal Hershberger "Lego Mindstorm and the Rubik's
Spring 2006 Undergraduate Research Grant Recipients
- Dr. Jimmy Davis, Kelly Tate, Andrew McBride, Rhett
Barker "Green Chemistry: Seven-Coordinated Complexes as Catalyses for the
Bleaching of Wood Pulp"