Michele W. Atkins
- Professor of Education
- Assistant Provost for Accreditation and Research, Administrative Office of the Provost
- Visit University Profile
- "The Purposeful Reading Plan"
the International Society of Teaching and Learning. San Antonio, TX
- "Designing Significant Learning Experiences: An Interactive Approach"
Lilly Conference on College Teaching . Oxford, OH
- "Enhancing Learning through Engaging Students"
The 40th Annual Conference of the International Society for Exploring Teaching and Learning (ISETL). Nashville, TN
- "Research-based Instructional Interventions in Reading and Mathematics"
Paris Special School District: Professional Development Series. Paris, TN
- "Joy in the Middle School Classroom"
Lifelines for New Teachers. Jackson, TN
- "Whitespace in the Classroom"
International Society for Exploring Teaching and Learning (ISETL). Philadelphia, PA
- "Reflection: A Key to Developing Effective Professors"
The Teaching Professor. Washington, DC
- "Fostering Children's Learning Through Parent Knowledge"
(with Craig Pettigrew
Foster Care Parent Conference, Joint Conference DCS and UU-SW. Jackson, TN
- "Reflection: A Key to Developing Effective Teachers"
Annual Conference of the International Society for Exploring Teaching and Learning (ISETL). Las Vegas, NV
- "The Impact of Education on Social Welfare"
Annual Town and Gown Series, Union University. Jackson, TN
- "Beyond Comprehension: Assessment ot Improve Teaching and Learning"
Making An Impact Conference: Kennesaw State, Atlanta. Atlanta, GA
- "Servant Leadership as a Predictor of Student Academic Growth, Faculty/Staff Attendance and Job Satisfaction, and Organizational Health of the Middle School"
(July 2014) by Duane Eliff for the Ed.D.
- "The Effects of Athletic Training Education Program Directors' Cultural Competence on Program Diversity Index"
(May 2014) by Cliff Pawley for the Ed.D.
- "The Effects of Instructional Coaching on Collective Teacher Efficacy and School-Level Teacher Effect in Tennessee Public Middle Schools"
(December 2013) by Carla S. Cushman for the Ed.D.
- "Professional Commitment, Ethical Reasoning, and the Belief in Regulatory Compliance as Perceived by Safety Professionals"
(December 2012) by John Wells, Jr. for the Ed.D.
- "Intercultural Competence in a Cohort of Freshmen at a Faith-based Institution in the Southeast United States"
(May 2012) by Jason Castles for the Ed.D.
- "The Escalating Costs of Higher Education in Faith-Based Institutions: Identification of Challenges and Solutions"
(July 2010) by Gary N. Williams for the Ed.D.
- "The Impact of Intercollegiate Athletics on Undergraduate Enrollmenet at a Small, Private, Southern, Faith-based Institution"
(May 2010) by Matthew Brunet for the Ed.D.
- "Executive Coaching Among Female Public School Superintendents and its Relationship to Stress and Self-fulfillment"
(April 2010) by Jennifer C. Wyatt for the Ed.D.
- "Factors that Determine the Success Among Traditional and Nontraditional Students in Online Education"
(May 2009) by Lucia Vanderpool for the Ed.D.
- "Spirituality among Public School Principals and Its Relationship to Job Satisfaction and Resiliency"
(August 2008) by Justin Robertson for the Ed.D.
- "Teacher Practices and Student Science Grades as Indicators of Performance on the Reading, Mathematics and Science Reasoning Subtests of the ACT"
(August 2005) by Marilyn Wade for the Ed.D.
- "The Relationship Between Emotional and Ethical Decision-Making"
(August 2004) by Barbara Scott for the Ed.D.
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar