Student Life > Campus Involvement and Leadership
There are many ways that students share experiences and develop community at Union. Discover opportunities to get involved in
various organizations, events, and activities while also searching out ways that God may be calling you to positions of
leadership on our campus!
- Located in the Student Union Building, Barefoots Joe is a coffee house that provides single-origin coffees that are roasted on-campus. In addition to coffees and espresso, Barefoots offers teas, smoothies, hot chocolate, and baked goods.
- As a venue, Barefoots seeks to plan, promote, and host events that create shared experiences, meaningful conversations, and a deeper engagement with music, creativity, cultural participation, and imagination.
- Quick Links: Barefoots Joe
- University Ministries exists to create and cultivate a climate on campus which is conducive to the implementation of the University's mission.
University Ministries encourages, motivates, and engages students in spiritual development through dynamic worship experiences, small group ministries,
discipleship, community service, and mission opportunities both in the United States and across the world.
- Quick Links: University Ministries
- Union provides a welcoming community for all students which equips them with resources, support, and meaningful opportunities to strengthen leadership and intercultural competency through Great Commandment thinking and action. As personalized support, the Assistant Dean of Students serves as the student liaison and in cooperation with the MOSAIC student leadership organization works to ensure that this mission is fully realized.
- Quick Links: Minority Student Resources |
- Living on campus provides students unique opportunities to "share life" alongside a caring residential community. Programs focus on development in the areas of building relationships, spiritual growth, cultural understanding, and service. Within this context, the Residence Life team is committed to the service and mentorship of our residential community.
- Quick Links: Residence Life
Student Leadership and Engagement
- The Office of Student Leadership and Engagement seeks to develop student leaders who are well prepared to integrate their faith and knowledge in leadership opportunities on our campus and in the community. We seek to enhance the overall educational experiences of students and support the University's academic programs. The Office of Student Leadership and Engagement facilitates
student involvement and fosters campus community through a variety of programs, workshops, activities, and organizations where they can further develop their leadership potential.
- Quick Links: Student Leadership and Engagement |
Student Organizations |
Student Government Association |
Greek Life |
Student Activities Council |
New Student Orientation
Wellness, Intramurals, and Aquatics
- Wellness Services includes the Wellness Center, Aquatic Center, Activities Center, and Intramural Program. Wellness Services promotes health and wellness throughout the Union community and provides individual and team outlets for community and recreation.
- Quick Links: Wellness Services |