Student Members of the American Chemical Society
The Union University Student Members of the American Chemical Society chapter is a club open to all chemistry students. Throughout the school year, this student chapter participates in numerous social, scholarship, and service events. Some of these activities include the annual professors vs. student volleyball game, trips to scientific meetings, and participation in the West Tennessee Regional Science Fair.
Last year the American Chemical Society awarded the Union University chapter the highest achievement of outstanding chapter for the fourteenth year in a row. Through student involvement and great faculty support, Union's chapter of the ACS has developed into a campus organization that allows science students interact intellectually and socially.
Student Chapter of ACS Officers 2013-2014
- President - James Clary
- Vice President - Phillip Kurtzweil
- Secretary - Brooklin Byrd
- Treasurer -Evan Lewoczko
- Historian - Courtney Berger
- Historian Photographer - Gabi Simas
- Upperclassmen Representatives - Katie Eudy, Brittany Hagler
- Chapter Representative - Spencer Rhodes
- Community Outreach Coordinators - Tyler Jones, Trebor Briley
- NCW Coordinators - Chase Bouchillon, Kelly Jones