34. Weizhan Zhang, QinghuaZheng, HaifeiLi, FengTian, An overlay multicast protocol for live streaming and delay-guaranteed interactive media, Journal of Network and Computer Applications, Vol. 35, Issue 1, pp. 20-28, January, 2012
33. Max Haifei Li, Adopting Open Source Software: Reasons and Best Practices, Liquid Lemur Magazine, Vol. 1, Issue 1, pp. 12-13, Oct-Dec 2011
32. Ruoyu Yan, Qinghua Zheng, Haifei Li, Combining Adaptive Filtering and IF Flows to Detect DDoS Attacks within a Router, KSII Transactions on Internet and Information Systems, Vol. 4, Issue 3, pp. 428-451, 2010.
31. Bo Dong, Qinghua Zheng, Jie Yang, Haifei Li, Mu Qiao, " An E-learning Ecosystem Based on Cloud Computing Infrastructure", Proceedings of the 9th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT 2009), pp. 125-127.July 15-17, 2009 Riga, Latvia.
30. Bo Dong, Qinghua Zheng, Lingzhi Xu, Haifei Li, Jie Yang, Mu Qiao, " Jampots: a Mashup System towards an E-Learning Ecosystem", Fifth International Joint Conference on INC, IMS and IDC, August 25-27, 2009, Seoul, South Korea.
29. Qinghua Zheng, Xiyuan Wu, Haifei Li, "A Rough Set Based Approach to Find Learners' Key Personality Attributes in an E-Learning Environment," International Journal of Web-Based Learning and Teaching Technologies, Vol. 3, Issue 4 pp. 29-56, 2008.
28. Xiyuan Wu, Qinghua Zheng, Haifei Li, and Guangdong Liu, "A Method to Find Learner's Key Characteristic in Wed-Based Learning", the 7th International Conference on Web-based Learning, August 20-22, 2008, Zhejiang Normal University, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China.
27. Haifei Li, Patrick C. K. Hung, Jia Zhang, and David Ahn, "Privacy Issues of Applying RFID in Retail Industry",International Journal of Cases on Electronic Commerce, Volume 2, No. 3., pp. 33-52, 2006.
26. Haifei Li, Stanley Y. W. Su and Herman Lam, "On Automated e-Business Negotiations: Goal, Policy, Strategy, and Plans of Decision and Action", Journal of Organizational Computing and Electronic Commerce, Volume 13, Issue 1, pp. 1-29, 2006.
25. Jun-Jang Jeng, Henry Chang, Jen-Yao Chung, Markus Ettl, Steve Buckley and Haifei Li, " COSAR: commitment-oriented "sense and respond" system for microelectronic manufacturing," International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Vol. 27, Numbers 9-10, pp. 999-1010, February 2006.
24. Jin Du, Qinghua Zheng, Haifei Li, and Wenbin Yuan, "The Research of Mining Association Rules Between Personality and Behavior of Learner Under Web-Based Learning Environment " the 4th International Conference on Web-based Learning (ICWL 2005), July 31 - August 3, 2005, Hong Kong, China.
23. Haifei Li, Patrick Hung, Jia Zhang, and David Ahn, "Designing Privacy Policies for Adopting RFID in the Retail Industry," SCC 2005, 2005 IEEE International Conference on Services Computing, July 11-15, 2005, OrlandoFlorida.
22. Liang-Jie Zhang, Haifei Li and Herman Lam, "Toward a Business Process Grid for Utility Computing",IT Professional, September/October, 2004 (Vol. 6, No. 5). Here is the local copy.
20. Haifei Li, David Ahn and Patrick C. K. Hung, "Algorithms for Automated Negotiations and Their Applications in Information Privacy," IEEE Conference on E-Commerce (CEC04), San Diego, California, USA , July 6-9, 2004.
19. Patrick C. K. Hung, Haifei Li, and Jun-Jang Jeng, "WS-Negotiation: An Overview of Research Issues," the 37th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-37 2004), Big Island, Hawaii, 05-08 January, 2004.
18. Qianhui Liang, Stanley Y.W. Su, Haifei Li and Jen-Yao Chung, "A United Approach to Discover Multimedia Web Services," Fifth International Symposium on Multimedia Software Engineering (MSE 2003), Taichung, Taiwan, Dec 10-12, 2003.
17. Patrick C. K. Hung and Haifei Li, "Web Services Discovery Based on the Trade-off between Quality and Cost of Service: A Token-based Approach," ACM SIGecom Exchanges, Vol. 4, No. 2, August 2003.
16. Haifei Li, Jun-Jang Jeng and Jen-Yao Chung, "Commitment-Based Approach to Categorizing, Organizing and Executing Negotiation Processes" IEEE Conference on E-Commerce, Newport Beach, California, June 24-27, 2003.
15. Haifei Li, Jun-Jang Jeng and Frederick Wu, "An Approach of Modeling, Monitoring and Managing Business Operations for Just-In-Time Manufacturing", the seventh World Multiconference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (SCI 2003), Orlando Florida. July 27 - 30, 2003.
14. Haifei Li, Chunbo Huang, Stanley Y.W. Su, and Benny Higdon, "Design and Implementation Of Business Objects for Automated Business Negotiations," Group Decision and Negotiation, Vol. 11, No. 1 pp. 23-44, 2002.
13. Haifei Li, Jun-jang Jeng, and Henry Chang, "Business Commitments for Dynamic E-business Solution Management: Concept and Specification", 6th World Multi Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics (SCI), Orlando, Florida, 2002.
12. Liang-Jie Zhang, Haifei Li, Henry Chang, Tian Chao, "XML-based Advanced UDDI Search Mechanism for B2B Integration," 4th International Workshop on Advanced Issues of E-Commerce and Web-based Information Systems (WECWIS), 2002.
11. Haifei Li, "A New Category of Business Negotiation Primitives for Bilateral Negotiation Agents and Associated Algorithm to Find Pareto Optimal Solutions," 4th International Workshop on Advanced Issues of E-Commerce and Web-based Information Systems (WECWIS), Newport Beach, California, 2002.
10. Haifei Li, Jun-jang Jeng, and Henry Chang, "Managing Business Relationships in E-Services Using Business Commitments," third VLDB Workshop on Technologies for E-Services (TES'02), Hong Kong, 2002.
9. Jun-Jang Jeng, Steve Buckley, Henry Chang, Jen-Yao Chung, Shubir Kapoor, John Kearney, Haifei Li, and Josef Schiefer, "BPSM: An Adaptive Platform for Managing Business Process Solutions," the Fifth International Conference on Electronic Commerce Research (ICECR5), Montreal, Canada 2002.8. Haifei Li, "Automated E-business Negotiation: Model, Life Cycle, and System Architecture," Ph.D. Dissertation, Department of Computer and Information Science and Engineering, University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, 2001.
7. Haifei Li and Stanley Y. W. Su, "Business Object Modeling, Validation, and Mediation for Integrating Heterogeneous Application Systems," Journal of Systems Integration, Vol. 10, No. 4, pp. 307-328, 2001.
6. Stanley Y. W. Su, Chunbo Huang, Joachim Hammer, Yihua Huang, Haifei Li, Liu Wang, Youzhong Liu, Charnyote Pluempitiwiriyawej, Minsoo Lee and Herman Lam, "An Internet-Based Negotiation Server For E-Commerce," the VLDB Journal, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 72-90, 2001.
5. Joachim Hammer, Chunbo Huang, Yihua Huang, Charnyote Pluempitiwiriyawej, Minsoo Lee, Haifei Li, Liu Wang, Youzhong Liu, and Stanley Y. W. Su, "The IDEAL Approach to Internet-Based Negotiation for E-Business," in Proceedings of the Sixteenth International Conference on Data Engineering, San Diego, California, 2000.
4. Haifei Li, "XML and Industrial Standards for Electronic Commerce," Knowledge and Information Systems, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp. 487-497, 2000.
3. Haifei Li, "Efficient Algorithms to Detect Pricing Inconsistency for Customizable Products," Netnomics, Vol. 2, No. 1, pp. 49-56, 2000.
2. Haifei Li, "Store Well-logging Data with ObjectStore ODBMS," Computers & Geosciences, Vol. 21, No. 10, pp. 1121-1129, 1995.
1. Haifei Li, "An Introduction to ObjectStore," Transaction on Oil Geophysical Prospecting, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 358-362, 1993. (in Chinese).
5. Haifei Li, "Object Design Deploys ObjectStore 2.0.1," China Computerworld, Jan 12, 1994.
4. Haifei Li, "Object Design Inc., Leader in ODBMS area, Enters the fast-growing Stage," China Computerworld, April 27, 1994.
3. Haifei Li, "ObjectStore: a Kind of Object-oriented Database Management System," Computer Business News, 1995.
2. Haifei Li, "CA-OpenIngres/Desktop Makes Mobile Development Easy and Fast," China Computerworld, April 15, 1996.
1. Haifei Li, "Object Management Feature of Ingres and its application in Petroleum Software Development," Ingres News, published by Chinese Resources Information Technology Inc., 1995.