The SPEC Method consists of 36
dimensions in 4 categories.
• It all starts with your STYLE. Are you
presenting the gospel message in the best possible light?
- Are you likeable?
- Are you confident without being smug?
- Is your appearance appropriate?
- How is your tone?
Are you POISED? Are you communicating what you mean to through
all possible channels?
- What gestures are you using? Are they
- How do you do when you get out from behind the
- Do you have enough and appropriate eye contact?
- Are you using your notes appropriately?
How is your ELOCUTION? How is your delivery?
- Is your message communicated clearly and
- How is your rate? Your volume? Your
accent? Your inflections?
- Do you have too many verbal pauses?
- How do you use silences?
- Are you keeping your church awake?
• Finally, what are you saying? How is your CONTENT?
- Is your introduction attention-grabbing and
- Is the body of your sermon well-structured and
- Do you have a point that everyone can and will
- Does your conclusion drive home your point?
- Are you supporting and highlighting your main point
Home - What is it? - Why should I do it? - Testimonials - How does it work? -
Who is the evaluator?
- What do I need to do?
- Top of Page -