Union University Recovery
For comprehensive current info on Union's recovery process, please visit www.UURecovery.com.
- Care & Comfort Station - A place for U to talk after the storm
- Group Counseling Schedule (.pdf)
- First Steps: After the Storm (.pdf) - Resources Flyer for Students
- Call 731-437-0316 or 731-661-5284 to schedule group or individual counseling.
- 24/7 Crisis Hotline: 1-800-372-0693
- Contact Billy Graham Ministries at 423.341.0016 to schedule individual counseling. They are available 24/7 to assist you, Feb. 18-29, 2008.
- Host families needing assistance or consultation after hours may call Pathways at 1-800-372-0693 or Safety & Security at 731-394-2922 to get the name and number of the "on call" person.
- Look for more helpful documents on the Counseling Services homepage