- Associate Professor of Pharmacy Practice
- Director of Experiential Education, School of Pharmacy
- Visit University Profile
- "New and Future Anticoagulants for Stroke Prevention in Atrial Fibrillation."
Tennessee Pharmacist Association 124th Annual Convention. Kingsport, TN
- "Management of Mixed Hyperlipidemia."
Volunteer State Medical Association 107th Annual Meeting. Jackson, TN
- "Management of Dyslipidemias"
West Tennessee Regional Health Department Primary Care Meeting. Jackson, TN
- "My New Year’s Resolution: Stop Smoking"
West Tennessee Area Pharmacists Association Meeting. Jackson, TN
- "Drug Information in the Community Pharmacy: Characterizing Resources, Practices, and Needs."
(with Andrew Martin)
American Society of Health Systems Pharmacists Mid-Year Meeting. Anaheim, CA
- "Managing Anticoagulation in the Hospitalized Patient"
Medical Continuing Education Meeting. Union City, TN
- "Evaluation of Potential Determinants of Successful Performance in First Year Pharmacy Students"
(with Blake Watkins, George DeMaagd, Joel Owen, Sean King, Mark Stephens, David Kuhl, Andrew Martin, Sheila Mitchell, Josh Clarke)
AACP Annual Meeting. Seattle, WA
- "Application of Course Content and Development of Patient Education and Counseling Skills for First-Year Pharmacy Students in a Non-Prescription Drug Simulation Lab."
(with George DeMaagd, Kim Jones)
Application of Course Content and Development of Patient Education and Counseling Skills for First-Y. Seattle, WA
- "Application of Course Content and Development of Patient Education and Counseling Skills for First Year Pharmacy Students in a Non-Prescription Drug Simulation Lab"
(with DeMaagd G, Jones K, Kuhl D, Peyton L, Martin A, Lindsey K, Mitchell S. )
ACCP Spring Practice and Research Forum Meeting. Charlotte, NC
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar