- As of March 2010 the MAT exam at Union University will be administered as a computerized exam. Scores will be
revealed immediately upon completion of the exam. However, official student score reports will be received via US
Mail 2-3 weeks following the test administration.
- The deadline to register to take an MAT exam is midnight prior to the testing date. An MAT exam cannot be registered
for on the day of the exam.
- MAT exams are 60 minute timed exams. Please allow at least 2 hours to take an MAT exam.
This includes time required for student check-in and actual testing time.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks to receive personal score reports for the MAT exam.
- Please bring with you a current photo I.D.
- Registration is limited to 8 examinees per scheduled exam date.
- The MAT Exam fee is $85.00.
- Union Students: The $85.00 testing fee is payable at the time of testing by check made out to Union University or cash (exact change) or the fee can be paid by credit card at the time of registration.
- Non-Union Students: The $85.00 non-refundable testing fee is payable only at the time of registration by credit card. If the testing fee is not paid at the time of registration the registration will be invalid.
- The Testing Staff of Union University is not permitted to supervisor children.
Children under the ages of 18 are not permitted to be left unattended or unsupervised within the Center for Continuing Studies.
Children are not permitted inside the testing room.
- To cancel a scheduled MAT exam contact Testing Services at 731-661-5309 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Union students, there is a 2 day (work day Monday - Friday) minimum requirement to cancel an exam. If the 2 day (work day Monday Friday) cancellation requirement
is not met and the student does not show up to take the exam for which they have registered, the student will be responsible to pay a Test Administration Fee in the amount of $25.00.
- Non-Union Students: The $85.00 registration fee is non-refundable.
- MAT exams are administered in the Testing Center which is located in Room #129 in the Center for Continuing Studies located at 1938 Emporium Drive.
- To obtain additional MAT information please visit MAT's main website
Tests Administered at Union
Tests Not Administered at Union
- Union University is not longer a National Testing Center for the PCAT exam.
Registration for the Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT) exam may be completed on-line at www.PCATweb.info.
To request a paper registration form contact PCAT directly at 1-800-622-3231 or 1-888-211-8276.
Please visit PCAT's website for a listing of available testing dates and testing center.
- The GMAT exam is not administered at Union University. Phone registration is available by calling (800) GMAT-NOW.
For more information on GMAT, visit www.gmac.com
- The GRE exam is not administered at Union University.
- Phone registration is available by calling (800) GRE-CALL. For more information on GRE, visit www.gre.org.
- The MCAT exam is not administered at Union University.
- Registration is available via phone at (319) 337-1357. For more information on MCAT, visit www.aamc.org/mcat.