Union University's Campus Media is pleased to provide campus events with professional technology needs.
Please refer to the support tiers and rates below, noting that Tier II is the minimum service tier for the G.M. Savage Memorial Chapel.
- Tier I: (included with facility rental fee) Includes the use of a projector and screen/TV (depending upon the room);
DVD player; audio system with 1 microphone in applicable rooms. Guests will provide their own laptop/computer if needed.
No Union technician will be present for the event other than to provide initial setup of this basic equipment.
This Tier does NOT apply to the G.M. Savage Memorial Chapel or the Carl Grant Events Center.
- Tier II: ($40/hour, There is a 3 hour minimum charge to cover set up and tear down of technology equipment.)
Tier II includes all items in Tier I. In addition, Tier II includes a computer/laptop, multiple microphones (if requested) and one Union technician to
run average sound, lights, computer, projection, etc. This is the minimum service tier for events in G.M. Savage Memorial Chapel or the Carl Grant Events Center.
- Tier III: ($90+/hr, There is a 4 hour minimum charge to cover set up and tear down of technology equipment.)
Tier III includes all items in Tier II. Tier III service typically includes three Union technicians to provide significant professional
concert/conference services/equipment (complex sound, lighting, computer, projection, etc.)
If the event requires rental of additional non-Union equipment, those costs will be passed on to the organization.
- It is important to contact Campus Media at least 10 working days before the event to discuss service.
- Union's technical staff members are not available to support Sunday events.
- Organizations may provide their own equipment and support, provided the event does not require use of
any Union technology for any Tier II or Tier III event.
To obtain more information regarding technology support services and to determine the appropriate tier of Union provided service for your event,
Campus Media Specialist
1050 Union University Dr.
Jackson, TN 38305