Faculty & Instructional Staff
Dr. Jennifer Gruenke
Associate Professor of Biology
139 White Hall
Jackson, Tennessee 38305
- B. S. in Biology, Bryan College
- Ph.D. in Cell Biology, University of Virginia
- Associate Professor of Biology, Cell Biology, Bluefield College, 2007-2009
- Assistant Professor of Biology, Biology, Patrick Henry College, 2002-2007
Courses commonly taught
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Gruenke, J and Barnard, J. "Don't Put the Brain on Trial." Public Discourse. 4 Oct 2011.
- Park, HE, JA Gruenke, JM White. Leash in the groove mechanism of membrane fusion. Nature Structure Biology, 2003 Dec; 10(12):1048-53.
- Gruenke, JA, RT Armstrong, WW Newcomb, JC Brown, JM White. New Insights into the Spring-Loaded Conformational Change of Influenza Hemagglutinin. Journal of Virology, 2002 May; 76(9):4456-66.
- The Role of Structural Changes in Influenza Hemagglutinin Mediated Fusion, Dissertation, 2002.