The following are programs offered through Campus Ministries which seek to help
students combine their love for learning with their love for God, the Church and the
world. In addition, we desire to help lead students toward investment in local churches.
If you are interested in ways to connect with a local church, please contact our office
at 731.661.5062. If you are interested in parttime or fulltime positions contact
the Church Relations Office at 731.661.5072.
- Klemata trains undergraduate female students at Union University in the discipline of Bible study as the foundation for
leading women to love God with their heart, soul, and mind.
- For more information on women’s ministry at Union, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LEARN MORE
- The men's ministry is an opportunity for men to address key issues
affecting the pursuit of a life of holiness and excellence. Each spring semester,
young men take part in small groups, weekly teaching, and personal
Bible study. This is a one-time opportunity to journey with other students through
the Bible to see what God has to say about God's purposes for men. The overarching
theme of this study is God-centeredness. This study does not simply provide steps
toward becoming a good man. Rather, the focus is becoming men who love the Lord with
heart, soul and mind. (Matthew 22:37). Men's ministry provides the conversation and
study on God-centered manhood.
- If you would like more information about the ministry,
please contact email@example.com.
- Do you have a passion to serve outside of the walls of Union University?
This site provides links and information about a number of organizations and opportunities for
students to serve locally, nationally, and globally.