Union University

Health Services

Health Services

Health Services > Emergency & After-Hour Care

Emergency & After-Hour Care

During the hours when the Student Health Clinic is closed you may need medical attention.

Reliable care can be received at the following locations:

Charges related to treatment at any facility other than the Student Health Clinic are the responsibility of the patient (student, faculty or staff).

Students living on campus should notify their Resident Director in case a medical emergency (731-298-7768).

Evening Commuter students with medical emergencies may receive assistance by calling the union Security Officer on duty at ext. 5018 from a campus phone or 661-5018 from an outside line. Students may also reach a security officer on the 24 hour security cell phone: 731-394-2922..

Quick Links

Excellence-Driven Christ-Centered People-Focused Future-Directed

Apply to Union Campus Visits Give to Union