Meet The Female Quads Resident Advisor Staff
Resident Staff Advisor, Hurt 3
Favorite class at UU: Social and Economic Justice
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Weekend retreat on the lake with Women's Quad ladies
- What I’m all about: Loving God, loving people, and impacting the world with Christ's love.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: My team can expect plenty of good times working together and serving the women on campus well. Let the good times roll!
Resident Advisor, Ayers 1
Favorite class at UU: Advanced French Grammar
- Favorite Res Life Memory: The Res Life Canoe Trip
- What I’m all about: Hospitality- making people feel welcomed and loved. I love intercultural experiences, trying new things, and creating comfortable and safe places for people to grow is my passion.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: Dorm spirit, fun friendships, Christ-focused fellowship, and good conversation. I am going to work hard to create a peaceful, comfortable environment with fun activities and to foster an encouraging community of women. I want to get to know my residents hearts and live life with them, sharing their hurts and joys.
Resident Advisor, Ayers 2
Favorite class at UU: Relationship, Marriage, and Family
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Having a live nativity for "Deck the Halls" and making Santa's reindeer out of our bikes
- What I’m all about: Jesus, living in community, sweet tea, laughter, and movies.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: They can expect to be loved right where they are at, and good fun, good food, good fellowship.
Resident Advisor, Ayers 3
Favorite class at UU: Bible Study and Interpretation
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Deep Fried Olympics and hammocking outside of my building with friends
- What I’m all about: Intentional community. Life, especially college, is hard, but we're all in this together. Let's hold each other up, have real conversations, be weak, and find our strength in Christ together.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: Lots of homemade food, get togethers, and a building-wide prayer group. My girls can expect to be sought out, prayed for, and know that my door is always open if they need a thing.
Resident Advisor, Grace 2
Favorite class: A&P with Schiebout
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Spring retreat- peeing on the side of I-40E
- What I’m all about: Jesus, building relationships, flowers, coffee, frolicking with friends, recycling, spending time with residents, surviving nursing school.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: Coffee, jokes, outdoor adventures, eating Cajun food, and the best year ever!
Resident Advisor, Grace 3
Favorite class at UU: Survey of Microbiology
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Freshman year taking my mattress down to my RA's room and having a slumber party.
- What I’m all about: Loving Jesus, listening to good music, cheerleading, being outdoors, coffee, and having long talks about life.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: My residents can expect to be part of a great community where I hope to challenge them in their walk with Christ. My door will always be open, and expect fun times when we get to live life together.
Resident Advisor, Hurt 1
Favorite class: Social Policy
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Jumping in an icy river during our WQ. It really made me appreciate hot showers.
- What I’m all about: Ending Slavery TN, swimming, and social work. I'm all about acting crazy to make people laugh and having real conversations. Im all about Nashville and coffee. Maybe even coffee in Nashville.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: They can expect a one-on-one relationship and a lot of visits. I love to go out for coffee, share my residents stuff, and have long conversations. They can expect a friend, but also an accountability partner. They can expect me to be real.
Resident Advisor, Hurt 2
Resident Advisor, Hurt 3
Favorite class: World Civ with Dr. Bates
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Antyhing involving free food: the Halloween Coffee House Costume Contest and the Deep Fried Olympics
- What I’m all about: Loving God's people, growing closer to my Savior, watching movies 3 at a time, ADVENTURES, shopping (a lot of shopping), getting to know other people, laughing really hard, and taking long showers.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: An open door. I want to get to know all of them really well. Upbeat and creativity in the building activities. Im a jack of all trades, they can come to me for whatever they need- from slaying huge spiders to a spontaneous shopping trip to Goodwill. Maybe a Bible study building-wide.
Resident Advisor, Hurt 4
Favorite class: World Civ and Microbiology
- Favorite Res Life Memory: The Halloween party at the Bowld last year. My friend and I dressed up as that painting American Gothic!
- What I’m all about: Learning to love others with Christ's love.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: To have a blast. Getting to know each other and walking through life together.
ResLife Right Now
Quick Reference for...
Parents & Guests