Meet The Heritage Resident Advisor Staff
Resident Staff Advisor, Paschall
Favorite class at UU: HIS 211
- Favorite Res Life Memory: I love all the Minute-To-Win-It games. Everyone is laughing and goofing off and getting points for their buildings.
- What I’m all about: Warm days, John Hughes, movies and cooking for people. Spending time with family and friends
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: I will pursue and build into my Ras and help encourage them when its going well and when they are unsure. I am focused on building up the freshman community.
Resident Advisor, Ayers 4
Favorite class at UU: Pathophysiology
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Going to pick up crickets for Deep Fried Olympics with Marianne and then them escaping in the RD's apartment
- What I’m all about: I love traveling, getting to know people, and climbing volcanos
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: I want my building to be a community where we can come together and have fun and keep each other accountable. I am excited to meet all of my new residents and live life alongside them
Resident Advisor, Ayers 4
Favorite Class at UU: Pharmacotherapeutics
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Squishing 10 million escaped crickets in Erin the RD's apartment.. GROSS!
- What I’m all about: Loving the Lord and letting that impact every other aspect of my life. Beyond that, I love pranks, people, and pie.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: I hope to have tons of fun as we grow closer to each other and more importantly the Lord. I can't wait to get to know you and have some crazy fun times. To all you moms out there, I promise to take great care of your daughter.
Resident Advisor, Craig
Favorite Class at UU: Honors Wisdom and Beauty
- Favorite Res Life Memory: The Res Life "Les Miserables" performance during Focus Week 2013
- What I’m all about: Learning to know and love the Lord, growing close friendships, community, singing, fruits and vegetables, cooking, reading, taking walks, learning, talking, listening, spending time outside, taking pictures, and writing letters
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: A community where we try to love, serve, and confess to one another. A community where we care for each other and seek to love God and know Him together. A community where we can laugh, cry, cook, eat, work, study, and grow together. An RA who will try to help and love and serve her residents however she can. Many new challenges, joys, and adjustments that we get to experience together.
Resident Advisor, Dehoney
Favorite class at UU: Wildlife Biology
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Progressive Snacking b/c free food
- What I’m all about: Having Fun! I love doing handstands and staring contests and foods that turn my tongue blue.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: They can expect to make a lot of awesome memories/friends while growing closer to Christ and getting a good education.
Resident Advisor, Dodd
Favorite class at UU: Elementary Greek
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Weekly Bible Study with my RA
- What I’m all about: I love being with friends, loving God and loving others through Him. Love playing basketball and enoing. Getting into deep theological discussions are a great interest of mine as well.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: My building can expect to be apart of a brotherhood. They'll be welcomed into a Christ-centered community where we will grow together as believers and men.
Resident Advisor, Grey
Favorite class at Union: Business Law
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Canoe trip and rescuing residents from burning building.
- What I’m all about: Hanging out outdoors, playing sports, meaningful conversations.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: Having a ton of fun, together growing closer to Christ, making great memories and having the best building in Heritage.
Resident Advisor, Jarman
Favorite class at Union: Elementary Greek
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Winning the Deep Fried Olympics with my building as a freshman
- What I’m all about: Hanging out with my friends, listening to music, watching sports and making awesome memories.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: To grow super close as a group of guys who push each other to grow spiritually, emotionally, and physically. We are going to have a ton of fun.
Resident Advisor, Rogers
Favorite class at UU: Voice Lesson
- Favorite Res Life Memory: My roommate found out that I donâ€™t like to stand in front of microwaves, so she drew a picture of one and taped it to the bathroom door.
- What I’m all about: Itâ€™s a daily struggle to serve Christ, but it's a goal. I love vinegar.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: Mistakes will be made, but relationships will be built and I hope to be able to be available and willing to lighten awkward moments if rules are broken. I want to make my room a welcoming place. Finally: awesomeness.
Resident Advisor, Sullivan
Favorite class at Union: History 102 with Bates
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Winning the race/obstacle course at Deep Fried Olympics
- What I’m all about: I'm all about enjoying living! And finding God's plan for my life and desiring to fulfill that. I love my roommates, family, piano, adventure, books, and intellectual conversation.
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: Sullivan 2014/2015 residents can expect lots of enthusiasm. We'll learn about following Christ together and enjoy bonding with a building full of super girls!
Resident Advisor, Wright
Favorite class at Union: Intercultural Studies
- Favorite Res Life Memory: Deep Fried Olympics and hammocking outside of my building with friends
- What I’m all about: Christ's glory
- What the residents of my building can expect this year: An RA who genuinely loves them and will be there for them during the crazy highs and lows of freshman year.
ResLife Right Now
Quick Reference for...
Parents & Guests