Some of the resources available on Campus Research include:
* Thousands of news databases arranged geographically and topically
* Hundreds of newspapers, newswires, magazines, and broadcast transcripts
* Business, trade, and professional journals such as The Economist and BioWorld Today
* More than 800 law reviews and journals, including Harvard Law Review and Yale Law Journal
* Federal and state caselaw, including cases from the U.S. Supreme Court
* The full text of the United States Code Annotated (USCA) and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
Union students and faculty may access Westlaw Campus Research directly at Westlaw Campus Research page.