Westlaw Campus Research
Some of the resources available on Campus Research include:
* Thousands of news databases arranged geographically and topically
* Hundreds of newspapers, newswires, magazines, and broadcast transcripts
* Business, trade, and professional journals such as The Economist and BioWorld Today
* More than 800 law reviews and journals, including Harvard Law Review and Yale Law Journal
* Federal and state caselaw, including cases from the U.S. Supreme Court
* The full text of the United States Code Annotated (USCA) and Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
Campus Research is an easy-to-use online research service that provides college and university students with access to a comprehensive collection of news and business information and law-related resources.
With Campus Research, you can search an extensive collection of information resources as easily as you use the Internet thanks to specially designed time-saving tools that use natural, basic language searching and an easy, straightforward interface. With the Advanced Search feature, you can use simple search connectors such as AND and OR to further refine your searches and reduce the amount of time it takes to find exactly what you need.
Campus Research’s easy-to-use interface is divided into two content tabs, News & Business and Law.
Union students and faculty may access Westlaw Campus Research directly at Westlaw Campus Research