Check out some facts about the facility:
- The recently redesigned, 3,600 square foot Wellness Center provides for a full body workout no matter what your physical goals are.
- Includes 14 Paramount weight machines, 18 cardiovascular machines, and a full line of free weights, including our brand Olympic style plates and bars. Learn More
- Provides numerous instructional and motivational opportunities in order to reward students, faculty, staff and community members for reaching their physical goals.
- Offers one-on-one fitness training with a Certified Personal Trainer.
The Wellness Center is an integral part of the Union experience for
Faculty, Staff and Students. We offer the following services to all
Wellness Center participants:
- Body fat estimation
- Strength assessment
- Blood pressure
- Resting heart rate
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Exercise prescription
- Certified personal training
- Regular Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 6am-10pm
- Friday: 6am-7pm
- Saturday: 8am-6pm
- Sunday: 2-5pm
- Wednesday & Friday: Closed during Chapel
Rules & Regulations
- Shirts, tennis shoes and modest apparel must be worn at all times In the Wellness & Activity Centers
- All members must have a Union ID made in the office of Safety and Security.
- All members must show their ID card before entering each Center.
- Children under 13 years of age must be supervised by a parent or legal guardian.
- Members may sponsor a guest for a fee of $5 per day. Walk-in guests must seek approval from the director.
- The Wellness Center hours will coincide with all University holidays and closings.