Catherine W. Onuoha
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Cognitive effects of psychotomimetic drugs in rats discriminating number cues,"
Psychopharmacology. (January 2009) (with Willmore CB, Krall DM, Spears FM, Makriyannis A, Elmer GI.)
- "The hallucinogen derived from Salvia divinorum, salvinorin A, has kappa-opioid agonist discriminative stimulus effects in rats,"
Neuropharmacology. (January 2007) (with Willmore CB, Krall DM, McCurdy CR, Kinder DH.)
- "Evaluation of cognitive and biochemical effects of low-level exposure to sarin in rhesus and African green monkeys,"
Toxicology. (January 2007) (with Genovese RF, Oubre JL, Jakubowski EM, Fleming PJ, Saxena A, Rockwood GA, Tipparaju P, Willmore CB.)
- "Galvanic Skin Response Measurement in Medical Rehabilitation of Opiate Addicts"
Virginia Commonwealth University PharmTox Reunion Meeting. Richmond, VA
- "Using Cognitive Screens to Predict Pillbox Organizational Skills"
American Geriatric Society (AGS) Annual Meeting. Seattle, WA
- "ADHD: Contemporary Views on the Neural Loci and Medical Guidance to Treat Patients"
West Tennessee Pharmacist’s Association Jan 2012 Workshop. Jackson, TN
- "Contemporary Uses of the Lafayette Instrument Polygraph Drug Library"
Alabama Polygraph Association Annual Meeting. Orange Beach, AL
- "The Safety and Efficacy of ADHD Medications"
Live CE through the Walgreens Management Office. Little Rock, AR
- "Chronic adolescent exposure to amphetamine corrupts timing behavior in AMPH-rechallenged adult rats"
(with Willmore-Fordham CB, Lim SL, Burkat AJ, Irtenkauf S, Krall DM, Bowen SE)
Society for Neuroscience Annual Meeting. San Diego, CA
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar