Daryl Charles (Former Faculty Member)
- Associate Professor of Christian Studies
Book(s), Monograph(s) or Book Chapter(s)
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Protestants, the Natural Law and Public Policy"
2006 Annual Meeting of the University Faculty for Life, Villanova University.
- "Violence, Force and Civil Society: Moderating Influences of the Just-War Tradition"
42nd Annual Meeting of the Philadelphia Society. Philadelphia, PA
- "Religion as a Source of Violence: Just-War Thinking and Moderating Influences"
2006 Baker Peace Conference, Ohio University.
- "Pacifists, Patriots or Both? Second Thoughts on Early Christian Attitudes toward Soldiering and War"
2005 Annual Meeting of the Evangelical Philosophical Society. Philadelphia, PA
- "The Protestant Neglect of the Natural Law: Protests and Prospects"
Joy in the Truth: The Catholic University in the New Millennium, University of Notre Dame. South Bend, IN
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar