Michael L. McMahan
Peer-Reviewed Journal Article(s)
- "Ecology of the Limicolous Megadrile Lutodrilus multivesiculatus (Annelida : Oligochaeta),"
Megadrilogica. (December 1998)
- "Anatomical Notes on Lutodrilus multivesiculatus (Annelida: Oligochaeta),"
Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington. (January 1979)
- "Preliminary Notes on a New Megadrile Species, Genus, and Family from the Southeastern United States,"
Megadrilogica. (January 1976)
- "Solenopsis invicta Buren: Influence on Louisiana Pasture Soil Chemistry,"
Environmental Entomology. (January 1976) (with Herzog, D. C., T. E. Reagan, D. C. Sheppard, K. M. Hyde, S. S. Nilakhe, M. Y. B. Hussein, R. C. Thomas, and L. D. Newsom)
- "A Reevaluation of Pristina longiseta (Oligochaeta: Naididae) in North America,"
Proceedings of the Biological Society of Washington. (January 1975) (with Walter J. Harman)
- "Protozoan Parasites of Some Terrestrial Oligochaetes,"
Transactions of the American Microscopical Society. (January 1975)
- "Preliminary Studies on a New Gilled Oligochaete,"
Proceedings of the Louisiana Academy of Sciences. (January 1974)
Search by Type
Title Search by Keyword
Search by Date
Search Google Scholar